Over 2,000 adventurers take on the historic path from Bath to Cheltenham - with most walking - others jogging, and some on the run of their life! It's a start by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on an epic 100km journey - with full support and great hospitality all the way to the finish line. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge