Remember your loved one whether human or animal. Donate in their memory and create a lasting tribute.
Your tribute to a much missed family member can help us change the lives of humans and animals today and in the future.
When we lose someone we love, whether we are finding our way through a time of deep sadness, or looking back on our treasured memories of happy times together, what better way of preserving their memory than helping Humanimal Trust fund the future of One Medicine, ensuring all humans and animals benefit equitably from advances in medical research?
By donating or raising funds in their memory you will be contributing to a unique resource for the future, helping us to introduce the next generation of doctors, vets and researchers to One Medicine and to fund research for a healthier future for both humans and animals.
There are a number of ways you can keep your loved one's memory alive, you could:
- Plant a seed for them in our Virtual Memory Garden - write a dedication and upload a treasured photograph,
- Make a donation in their memory, perhaps from gifts made at your loved one’s funeral,
- Set up a tribute page, where you can upload pictures and memories or light a virtual candle to mark a special day,
- Fundraise, on the anniversary of your loss or on a special day, with an event for family and friends or a sponsored activity,
- Pledge a gift in your Will.
Humanimal Trust drives collaboration between vets, doctors and researchers so that all humans and animals benefit from sustainable and equal medical progress but not at the expense of an animal's life. This is One Medicine.
An in memoriam gift to Humanimal Trust will help us work towards cures for diseases right now and make a better world for the children and animals of tomorrow.