Humanimal Trust drives collaboration between vets, doctors and researchers so that all humans and animals benefit from equal and sustainable medical progress but not at the expense of an animal’s life. This is One Medicine.
We believe all humans and animals deserve access to appropriate medical treatments.
Medical advances shouldn't just be about human benefit where they could help animals too - or vice versa. We believe humans and animals can and should benefit equitably and at the same time from medical progress, without the need for experimental animal testing.
The World We Want to See in the Future…
- Human and animal health have demonstrably improved as a result of One Medicine.
- One Medicine is widely understood and embraced.
- Collaboration between human and animal medicine is the norm.
- There is sufficient funding and robust public policy to support collaboration between human and animal medicine.
- There is no scientific need and no legal requirement for laboratory animal testing.
Our areas of charitable activity are outlined below, through I CARE (Influence, Collaboration, Awareness, Research and Education):