This is a new Challenge for 2020 and takes participants cross England's South West Peninsular.
Start in Minehead, Somerset and finish 100km later in seaside Dawlish, Devon...
- For all experience levels
- Join as an individual or as part of a team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2-day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Half and Quarter Challenge options
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Go at your own pace
- Camping options
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the finish line!
- Shuttle busses and coach transfers available
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
For full information about this Challenge and to sign up, please click here.