Unfortunately, due to the current situation with Coronavirus, Ultra Challenges have had to postpone the Jurassic Coast Challenge from 16/17 May to 19/20 September 2020. Please see here for more information.
Join 2,000 others and walk, jog or run the spectacular Jurassic Coastline – a World Heritage Site.
With full support and hospitality the whole way, you can focus on your challenge!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or as part of a team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2-day 100km 'Daylight' Challenge
- Half and quarter Challenge options
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Go at your own pace
- Half-way camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of fizz at the end!
- Shuttle busses and transfers
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
For full information about this Challenge and to sign up, please click here.