Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels and ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. A Poole Harbour start - it's on to Corfe Castle, through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers - it's then past Portland Bill, nature reserves, and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
With Half & Quarter distance options also, and full support and great hospitality all the way - there's a challenge here for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- 8 covered Rest Stops
- Free food & drink ar all Stops
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Halfway Camping option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- 4 UTMB points available
- Shuttle buses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge/