Unfortunately, due to the current situation with Coronavirus, Ultra Challenges have had to postpone the Isle of Wight Challenge from 02/03 May to 05/06 September 2020. Please see here for more information.
Walk, jog or run along the stunning coastal path of the Isle of Wight in September 2020 and take in spectacular views.
You'll receive full support and hospitality along the way and you can choose full, half or quarter route options.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as an individual or as part of a team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- 2-day 106km 'Daylight' option
- Half and quarter Island options
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your own pace
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz at the end!
- Shuttle busses and transfers
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
For full information about this Challenge and to sign up, please click here.