Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in July 2021 and go all out to push themselves further.
This Challenge will take you from base-camp at Cowes, down past the needles and the Southern cliffs to Chale at the half-way point. For full island challengers, it's on to historic Ventor and Bembridge then back to base-camp after an epic 106km journey.
You'll receive full support and hospitality along the way and you can choose full, half or quarter route options!
- For all levels of experience,
- Join as an individual or as part of a team,
- 106km Full Island Challenge,
- 2-day 106km 'Daylight' option,
- Half and Quarter Island options,
- 8 covered rest stops,
- Free food and drink,
- Walk at your own pace,
- Camping packages,
- Fully signed route,
- Medics, marshals, massage,
- Shuttle busses and transfers,
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of fizz at the end!
Charity Sponsorship... Pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
Charity Mixed Funding... Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and have a more achievable fundraising target!
Self Fund... Pay the full cost of your event place (no cost to us) and fundraise with no set target!