NEW FOR 2019! This fantastic 100km circular route will showcase the best of the Chilterns and surrounding areas. You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills - it is a route with a huge amount if variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
- Join as Individual or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, hospitality and how to sign up at www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-challenge