Our fundraising guide is full of information about the charity together with tips and advice on how to get the best out of your fundraising activities.
Download our Fundraising Guide
Other ways to support the Humanimal Trust
We have an account on Just Giving which supporters can use to take care of the administration and collections side of their fundraising, whether it be for Marathon runners, cake sales, or sponsored dog walk!
- We are also registered with Easy Fundraising which supports the Humanimal Trust while you shop online – it is free to you to use, and we get a portion of money from the retailers on all of your purchases.
- You can also follow (and like) our Facebook and Twitter accounts to hear all about our news and share your own Fundraising achievements!
Ideas to get you started
Here are a few creative fundraising ideas for a bit of inspiration!
- DRESS DOWN DAY – Select a school day and encourage everyone to donate £1 to wear your own clothes, or better still, dress as an animal!
- WEDDING, BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY – Ask your friends and family to consider a donation to The Humanimal Trust in place of a gift.
- THINK ANIMAL – Think of something you can do with your animal friend, sponsor a dog walk, grooming session, mini dog or cat show
- BAKE OFF – Have your own baking competition or bake solo and sell your delicious wares, perhaps some animal snacks (watch those ingredients are pet-friendly!)
- GO WITHOUT – Arrange a giving-up day and go without something you really love and ask your friends and family to sponsor you or pop the value of your treatment in the Humanimal Trust pot!
- GET ACTIVE – Organise a sponsored walk with friends and family
- HOLD A QUIZ NIGHT
- SPONSORED SILENCE – Can you keep quiet for charity?
- HOST A STREET PARTY – A great way to get the neighbours together and spread the word of The Humanimal Trust as well as generate funds!
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF – Get sponsored for climbing a mountain or testing your steel by skydiving!