Exciting updates for The Humanimal Trust
Your feedback is and always will be important to us. You have told us that you would like to understand more about our work and how your donations are spent.
You have also asked how you can get involved with our work, whether that be through fundraising for us or through the gift of time or experience. So we have been busy behind the scenes over the summer working on some changes and additions to our website.
You will start to see these go live over the coming days and weeks but they include the following
- Latest updates relating to our vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- A section dedicated to giving clear examples that show why One Medicine matters to every one of us.
- Details of the difference your donation makes to our work in Awareness, Collaboration, Education and Research, how much this works costs the charity to deliver and as such why we are reliant on your continued support.
- A new section on how you can fundraise and get involved, which will include a downloadable guide to fundraising and supporting material for your event as well as a guide to leaving a gift in your Will to The Humanimal Trust and in 2017 a new Volunteering area where you can look for opportunities to share your time and experience to make a difference to our work.
- A general facelift as we introduce a new image and logo!
The changes will be gradual but we hope as we head into the Autumn these updates will help you understand the work of The Humanimal Trust and why every pound you donate really will help us change the world for the humans and animals of tomorrow.
Thank you all for your support and we look forward to hearing from you soon!